Thanks so much for visiting!
Many (but not all) of the photos here may be licensed for use in advertising or other published products. If you’d like to negotiate a fee for the use of one (or more) of the photos please contact me, letting me know the way(s) in which you’d like to use the photos. Before making a quote, I’ll need to know:
- how you plan to use the photo(s), i.e., on the web, in print, or some other way(s);
- the size at which you’d like to license the use of the photo (for example, 6 x 4 inches at 300 ppi, or 3000 x 2000 pixels, etc.);
- the date or dates of your proposed use of the photo;
- any other information which you think might be helpful.
Even if we negotiate an agreement, you may not under any circumstance:
- resell, relicense, or redistribute any work on this website;
- use any image on this site in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner;
- incorporate any image on this site into trademarks, logos, or service marks (except with my express written permission); or
- make any image or other content on this site available for download.
Without prior written permission from myself, Lisa Tannenbaum, you may not use any of the photos on this website in any way other than for your personal enjoyment. That means you may not:
- use any photo or other content on this website without negotiating the terms of its use;
- print any image or other content on this site;
- use any of the images as components in paintings or other artwork;
- remove the watermark from any of the images; or
- use any of the photos on this site in any way other than simply enjoying them online.
Thank you again for your interest in the photos on LightScavenger.com.
Lisa Tannenbaum retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the image(s). There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of any digital image file. Neither LightScavenger.com nor Lisa Tannenbaum are liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of any license or the buyer’s use of the image(s).